- 1 kg all-purpose flour
- water enough for a smooth dough
- 1 small cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pinches of cloves and cinnamon
- Put the flour in a large bowl and start pouring the water little by little, mixing until you have a relatively firm dough.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Then take a piece of dough, roll out into thin pastry and cut into strips with a knife.
- Cut off balls of dough, roll out into thin sheets, cut them into thin strips and form into bow shapes.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil until quite hot and fry the bows until golden.
- Boil 1 kg honey with some water, sugar, cloves and cinnamon for 15 minutes.
- Add some lemon juice at the end.
- Place the fried bows on a piece of kitchen paper laid on a large platter to drain.
- While still warm, drench with the honey and sprinkle with ½ kg of sesame seeds that have previously roasted.