Livadi Fort (Kastro) is the ruins of a Hellenistic era fortification (323-316 BC) that commands the top of a hill overlooking Livadi beach.
There are also finds dating to the Neolithic era, as well as remnants of a Temple of Zeus and a sanctuary of the goddess Tyche (Fortune).
The monument was inhabited in more recent years and was abandoned in 1930.
|Directions for access||Accessible only on foot. The path starts from the road connecting the villages of Agios Georgios and Panagia, and it is a 10-minute walk.|