The Nikitas Simos Folklore & Archaeological Collection, exhibited in the garden of Villa Ostria in Agios Georgios, may be small, but it provides a great deal of information about the area’s past. In a well-preserved stone building of 1852, which used to be the first primary school of Koufonissi, now houses the cafe -bar «School». The place offers lots of information about the architecture of the period.
|Directions for access||On foot|
|Accessibility for wheelchairs||Accessible for wheelchairs|