A PADI 5-star Dive Resort, Blue Fin Divers Naxos Diving Centre is located at Agios Prokopios beach and about 5km from Naxos town. The diving centre offers a range of scuba diving experiences, for all levels and ages.
The Blue Fin Divers Naxos Diving Centre offers a range of scuba diving experiences, for all levels and ages. For newcomers to the sport there is an 2.5 hour orientation class as well as a two-day 11-hour certification course with theory and practice.
Explore and experience over 15 active unique diving spots around and close to Naxos including dives at Paros, Antiparos and Iraklia (the largest island of the Small Cyclades islands). Sites include a WWII Bristol Beaufighter sunken airplane, shipwreck and reefs with Meditteranean marine life.
The Blue Fin Divers Naxos Diving Centre scuba services range from learning to breath underwater with the “Bubble Maker” for kids, to open water diving for the more advanced.
Equipment and dive suits are available to rent and to buy on site. The facility also includes a cafe-restaurant for after-diving socializing and casual dining.
The Blue Fin Divers Naxos Diving Centre services, courses, experiences and equipment include:
- Discover Scuba Diving course for beginners
- PADI training programs from Open Water Diver to Dive Master
- Dive masters and Diving Instructors that will accompany you to explore shipwrecks, sunken airplanes, reefs and caves.
- A 9m glass-bottom boat for exploring dive sites around Naxos
- Goggles, masks, fins, wet suits and other necessary equipment is for rent and for purchase.
- and more!
|May to October
|9:00-21:00 (July and August),
|Agios Prokopios Beach
| 84300+30 22850 42629,
mobile: +30 6937 16 1226